- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Tag Archives: iPad
For all Mercy students who purchased their iPads in the summer of 2013 (mainly the class of 2017), the AppleCare + warranty that you originally purchased as part of the Mercy iPad Package is set to expire this summer. If … Continue reading
One of the scenarios we never like to see here in the Mercy IT Dept. is a student who has lost important data. The looks of anguish and often times, tears, are enough to break the heart of even the most seasoned … Continue reading
The Mercy iPad Package is now available for purchase to all students registered for the 2012-2013 school year. You will need your Mercy student ID to place your order which can be found right next to your name when you … Continue reading
Here is a document we put together for our iPad Open House event that answers some of our most frequently asked questions about Mercy 2.0. We hope to see you there !