- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Category Archives: Updates and Upgrades
It’s that time of year again when Apple releases it’s next big iOS update and this year is no different with the release today of iOS 10. For those of you who may not already know, iOS is the operating … Continue reading
After a thorough review and evaluation of several different alternatives Mercy has decided to switch learning management systems (LMS) from Moodle to Schoology. Teachers, students and parents will be able to access Schoology from their smartphones and tablets (iOS and … Continue reading
These are exciting tech times at Mercy High School. Our Board of Trustees has just approved some big summer expenditures related to instructional technology at Mercy. I have included these with some other major projects: May, 2013 * … Continue reading
If you are running Windows 7 and you would like the Windows Movie Maker it is not installed by default as it was in Windows XP. It is now part of the Windows Live Essentials package. To install this package … Continue reading