- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As a newly minted Apple Distinguished School 2017-19, It will be exciting to host Mercy K-12 Tech Talk for Educators on November 3. Like the application process for ADS, this event is a huge team effort. The coordinators for the event … Continue reading
On September 21 the iWizards participated in Global Collaboration Day and staged an event in order to launch a discussion of a global project with other student tech teams. The event was presented through their International Student Tech Team Hub. … Continue reading
This August and September I have become passionate about podcasts. As a teacher I am thrilled by the way it has enriched my Shakespeare class. As and administrator I am excited about how it has connected stakeholders to the school … Continue reading
This school year Mercy will be hosting its fifth annual Tech Talk for K-12 Educators. We have moved the conference to November for the first time, so planning began over the summer. I have not minded a bit. The collaborations … Continue reading
We have just submitted a brand new multi-touch book to Apple, Inc. which captures Mercy educational technology. We are anxious to publish it to iBooks but will not do so until Apple finishes a review. Composing and pulling together together … Continue reading
It is possible that the the maintenance team is the most digitally operational team in the building. Besides using HVAC controls that can be operated by phone, most of the team’s communication is app based. Maintenance Request Tickets Two years … Continue reading
This is twelfth and last in a series of blog “snapshots” of how Mercy students benefit from using iPad technology (and other tools) throughout the school day.