- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Category Archives: Tips and Tricks
Time for technology tips! Linked below are the presentations from the New Parent Technology Information Night given by Mr. Gary Bank – IT Support Coordinator, HP Certified Technician and Mr. Larry Baker – Associate Principal / Operations, Apple Distinguished Educator. … Continue reading
Ms. Susan Smith of the Mercy Art Dept. has compiled illustrated directions for the following: Doing a Creative Commons photo search. Recording an audio file. Downloading music from Magnatune. These directions may be helpful to you as you create PowerPoint … Continue reading