- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Category Archives: Reminders, Tips and Tricks
One of the scenarios we never like to see here in the Mercy IT Dept. is a student who has lost important data. The looks of anguish and often times, tears, are enough to break the heart of even the most seasoned … Continue reading
Many of tablets we see in for service have some type of external damage such as cracked screens, damaged corners, key caps missing and so on. Most of the damage can be avoided by carrying your tablet in it’s own … Continue reading
The real question is what to plug in first? The power adapter into the wall or into your tablet? It has been recommended by HP that the Charger/Power Adapter be plugged into the wall first before plugging it into the … Continue reading
Did you know that the HP 2740p EliteBook has a spill resistant keyboard? It’s true! It is still recommended that you not drink or use liquids around your computer.
We get many questions concerning tablet batteries. The batteries in your tablet (starting with the 2710p – Class of 2012) are lithium polymer based. When these batteries are new and fully charged HP rates about 11 hours of usage. The batteries … Continue reading