- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Category Archives: Mercy 2.0
If you have questions about the iPads or the Mercy 2.0 Technology plan don’t forget to visit our FAQs page! If your question is not answered there feel free to contact the Mercy IT Dept. at any time: Larry Baker, … Continue reading
Explore the Mercy iPad Package on Monday, May 14 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm in the Media Center. Try the new iPad model and registered students in the classes of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 can place their order. CLICK HERE for … Continue reading
This past week was marked by three exciting partnerships. Each one made an outstanding contribution to Mercy 2.0. On Sunday (January 29), the IT Team and a group of volunteer students staged an iPad demo in our school Media … Continue reading
The first school-purchased iPads are now in the building. The IT department is testing a pair out with our network and our new JAMF CASPER administrative software. Of greater interest to you might be the App exploration that Ms. Kline-Kator, … Continue reading