- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
Author Archives: gtbank2014
Many of tablets we see in for service have some type of external damage such as cracked screens, damaged corners, key caps missing and so on. Most of the damage can be avoided by carrying your tablet in it’s own … Continue reading
Seniors, a nasty rumor has been spreading that once your warranty is up on your TC4400 tablet, you will have to pay for service. NOT! Diagnostics and Software Issues The Mercy IT department continues to diagnose whatever your issues with your … Continue reading
The real question is what to plug in first? The power adapter into the wall or into your tablet? It has been recommended by HP that the Charger/Power Adapter be plugged into the wall first before plugging it into the … Continue reading
Did you know that the HP 2740p EliteBook has a spill resistant keyboard? It’s true! It is still recommended that you not drink or use liquids around your computer.