On February 17, 2015 we will be hosting Tech Talk at Mercy High School, “A day filled with real world applications for the K-12 classroom”. We expect to surpass last years attendance of 250 regional educators. In an upcoming post I will preview some of the presentation topics that will be offered. In order to keep this event very affordable ($40 for early registration), we depend on sponsors. If you or someone you know would like an exhibit table or other form of sponsorship please contact event coordinator Ann Lusch email@example.com
- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.