On February 17, 2015 we will be hosting Tech Talk at Mercy High School, “A day filled with real world applications for the K-12 classroom”. We expect to surpass last years attendance of 250 regional educators. In an upcoming post I will preview some of the presentation topics that will be offered. In order to keep this event very affordable ($40 for early registration), we depend on sponsors. If you or someone you know would like an exhibit table or other form of sponsorship please contact event coordinator Ann Lusch email@example.com
- Drones Can Be Fun—and Educational
- PBL and STEAM Education: A Natural Fit
- A Powerful Way to End the School Year
- Supporting Kids Through Times of Change
- A Solution for Student Disengagement
- How Peer Pressure Undermines Success
- Travel Grants and Fellowships for Educators
- Engaging With Contrary Evidence
- Can Equity Be Taught?
- Memorial Day in the Classroom: Resources for Teachers
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.