At our inaugural Tech Talk in 2014, we drew 250 happy attendees. The success of the conference was entirely driven by our high quality presenters. Please help us recruit innovative teachers to apply to become presenters at our conference. They may do so at this link:
- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.