At our inaugural Tech Talk in 2014, we drew 250 happy attendees. The success of the conference was entirely driven by our high quality presenters. Please help us recruit innovative teachers to apply to become presenters at our conference. They may do so at this link:
- Engaging With Contrary Evidence
- Can Equity Be Taught?
- Memorial Day in the Classroom: Resources for Teachers
- Overcoming Obstacles to Critical Thinking
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Free Is Good
- Entering the Quiet Zone
- Bringing Poetry Outside
- 12 Inspiring STEM Books for Girls
- Integrating Social and Emotional Competencies Into Academic Content
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.