Attention all students who have ordered the Mercy iPad Package. It’s time to pick up your new iPad!
Please click on the link below to register for the Get Connected at Mercy sessions which will be held July 30th thru August 3rd, and August 6th thru the 10th, at 10:00 AM. These sessions will last approximately one hour and will be held at Mercy High School in room N9.
Along with receiving your new Mercy iPad Package, we will walk you through these basic tasks:
- Turning on and setting up your new iPad
- How to use your Mercy iPad case and proper use and care of your iPad
- Connecting your new iPad to Mercy’s wireless network
- Creating an Apple ID
- Creating your Mercy network user name and password
- How to load the Apps you will need for school use
- Setting up your Mercy Google Apps Account and accessing your school email
Once you have registered for the session you would like to attend, you will receive a confirmation email within 2-3 days. If you have any further questions, or if you will be unable to attend, please send an email to Mr. James at email@example.com or call 248-893-3590.
All incoming 9th graders and transfer students are required to buy the Mercy iPad package. There is still time to buy your Mercy iPad package! Click here to purchase before via credit card or to download a form to purchase with check, cash or money order.