My friend and colleague, Tom James (Mercy’s Director of IT), shared some interesting numbers with me, today. At most recent count, our students have ordered 274 iPads. Of course our incoming ninth graders are mandatedto purchase the Apple product. However, one third of the purchases have come from our returning students.
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- A Little Help With Your Homework
- A Focus on Self-Improvement
- Anatomy of School Bullying
- The Power of Collective Wisdom
- Principal of a School on the Edge
- Disagree With a Student’s Opinion?
- Getting Beyond the Teacherpreneur
- Updating an Age-Old Class Activity
- Test Prep Doesn’t Have to Be Overwhelming
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.