My friend and colleague, Tom James (Mercy’s Director of IT), shared some interesting numbers with me, today. At most recent count, our students have ordered 274 iPads. Of course our incoming ninth graders are mandatedto purchase the Apple product. However, one third of the purchases have come from our returning students.
- Setting Up Effective Group Work
- Framing Difficult Feedback for Parents
- Extending the Silence
- Socratic Seminars in World Language Classes
- Finding the Beauty of Math Outside of Class
- Encoding Literacy in Computer Science
- Aiding Reading Comprehension With Post-Its
- Will Letter Grades Survive?
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
- Creating a Dysgraphia-Friendly Classroom
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.