My friend and colleague, Tom James (Mercy’s Director of IT), shared some interesting numbers with me, today. At most recent count, our students have ordered 274 iPads. Of course our incoming ninth graders are mandatedto purchase the Apple product. However, one third of the purchases have come from our returning students.
- Engaging With Contrary Evidence
- Can Equity Be Taught?
- Memorial Day in the Classroom: Resources for Teachers
- Overcoming Obstacles to Critical Thinking
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Free Is Good
- Entering the Quiet Zone
- Bringing Poetry Outside
- 12 Inspiring STEM Books for Girls
- Integrating Social and Emotional Competencies Into Academic Content
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.