As we shift into a summer mode at Mercy, we are also going to shift our professional development format. In May we presented some “Super Tuesdays” (and Thursdays) — These were after-school workshops dedicated to the introduction of specific iPad apps like Dropbox, Noteshelf, Evernote, andExplain Everything. These sessions were very well attended even though they came at an exceedingly busy time for our teachers. Volunteers presented the workshops and it was unreasonable to expect them to give make-up sessions or post lots of resources.
- Engaging With Contrary Evidence
- Can Equity Be Taught?
- Memorial Day in the Classroom: Resources for Teachers
- Overcoming Obstacles to Critical Thinking
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Free Is Good
- Entering the Quiet Zone
- Bringing Poetry Outside
- 12 Inspiring STEM Books for Girls
- Integrating Social and Emotional Competencies Into Academic Content
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.