As we shift into a summer mode at Mercy, we are also going to shift our professional development format. In May we presented some “Super Tuesdays” (and Thursdays) — These were after-school workshops dedicated to the introduction of specific iPad apps like Dropbox, Noteshelf, Evernote, andExplain Everything. These sessions were very well attended even though they came at an exceedingly busy time for our teachers. Volunteers presented the workshops and it was unreasonable to expect them to give make-up sessions or post lots of resources.
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- A Little Help With Your Homework
- A Focus on Self-Improvement
- Anatomy of School Bullying
- The Power of Collective Wisdom
- Principal of a School on the Edge
- Disagree With a Student’s Opinion?
- Getting Beyond the Teacherpreneur
- Updating an Age-Old Class Activity
- Test Prep Doesn’t Have to Be Overwhelming
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.