As we shift into a summer mode at Mercy, we are also going to shift our professional development format. In May we presented some “Super Tuesdays” (and Thursdays) — These were after-school workshops dedicated to the introduction of specific iPad apps like Dropbox, Noteshelf, Evernote, andExplain Everything. These sessions were very well attended even though they came at an exceedingly busy time for our teachers. Volunteers presented the workshops and it was unreasonable to expect them to give make-up sessions or post lots of resources.
- Social Media Posts as Exemplars
- Letting Students Succeed as Themselves
- Helping Students With Autism Transition Into a New School Year
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Battling Decision Fatigue
- Justice Committee: Using Restorative Practices to Resolve Conflicts
- Competency-Based Learning: Developing Mastery of Skills and Content
- The Site Council: Empowering Students Through School Governance
- A Town Helps Transform Its School
- Helping Children Develop Emotional Literacy
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.