Time for technology tips! Linked below are the presentations from the New Parent Technology Information Night given by Mr. Gary Bank – IT Support Coordinator, HP Certified Technician and Mr. Larry Baker – Associate Principal / Operations, Apple Distinguished Educator. Topics include: Proper Care of the Tablet (handling, storage, etc.); Tablet Warranty; Basic Software; Common Uses of Tablet in the Classroom; The Role of Social Media in Instruction;Tips for Parents Regarding Internet Safety;Where Mercy hopes to go with technology.
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Using Quick Check-Ins to Measure Student Understanding
- Earth Day: Lesson Plans, Reading Lists, and Classroom Ideas
- Sharing the Depth of Knowledge Wheel With Students
- You Can’t Cover Everything
- Tough Mudder Goes to the Gym
- Growth Mindset Is Not Enough
- Community Walks Create Bonds of Understanding
- A Farewell to the Coalition of Essential Schools
- A Little Help With Your Homework
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.