Time for technology tips! Linked below are the presentations from the New Parent Technology Information Night given by Mr. Gary Bank – IT Support Coordinator, HP Certified Technician and Mr. Larry Baker – Associate Principal / Operations, Apple Distinguished Educator. Topics include: Proper Care of the Tablet (handling, storage, etc.); Tablet Warranty; Basic Software; Common Uses of Tablet in the Classroom; The Role of Social Media in Instruction;Tips for Parents Regarding Internet Safety;Where Mercy hopes to go with technology.
- Drones Can Be Fun—and Educational
- PBL and STEAM Education: A Natural Fit
- A Powerful Way to End the School Year
- Supporting Kids Through Times of Change
- A Solution for Student Disengagement
- How Peer Pressure Undermines Success
- Travel Grants and Fellowships for Educators
- Engaging With Contrary Evidence
- Can Equity Be Taught?
- Memorial Day in the Classroom: Resources for Teachers
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.