Time for technology tips! Linked below are the presentations from the New Parent Technology Information Night given by Mr. Gary Bank – IT Support Coordinator, HP Certified Technician and Mr. Larry Baker – Associate Principal / Operations, Apple Distinguished Educator. Topics include: Proper Care of the Tablet (handling, storage, etc.); Tablet Warranty; Basic Software; Common Uses of Tablet in the Classroom; The Role of Social Media in Instruction;Tips for Parents Regarding Internet Safety;Where Mercy hopes to go with technology.
- Letting Students Succeed as Themselves
- Helping Students With Autism Transition Into a New School Year
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Battling Decision Fatigue
- Justice Committee: Using Restorative Practices to Resolve Conflicts
- Competency-Based Learning: Developing Mastery of Skills and Content
- The Site Council: Empowering Students Through School Governance
- A Town Helps Transform Its School
- Helping Children Develop Emotional Literacy
- Motivating Students to Read
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.