Time for technology tips! Linked below are the presentations from the New Parent Technology Information Night given by Mr. Gary Bank – IT Support Coordinator, HP Certified Technician and Mr. Larry Baker – Associate Principal / Operations, Apple Distinguished Educator. Topics include: Proper Care of the Tablet (handling, storage, etc.); Tablet Warranty; Basic Software; Common Uses of Tablet in the Classroom; The Role of Social Media in Instruction;Tips for Parents Regarding Internet Safety;Where Mercy hopes to go with technology.
- Honoring the Innocence of Black Girls
- A School Built on Personalization
- A Simple Tool for Fostering Growth Mindset
- Why Students Forget—and What You Can Do About It
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Protecting Student Privacy on Social Media
- Compassion as a Classroom Management Tool
- Getting Everyone on the Same Page
- Taking Advantage of the Power of Play
- Genius Hour in Elementary School
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.