On February 17, 2015 we will be hosting Tech Talk at Mercy High School, “A day filled with real world applications for the K-12 classroom”. We expect to surpass last years attendance of 250 regional educators. In an upcoming post I will preview some of the presentation topics that will be offered. In order to keep this event very affordable ($40 for early registration), we depend on sponsors. If you or someone you know would like an exhibit table or other form of sponsorship please contact event coordinator Ann Lusch email@example.com
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Citizenship: Resource Roundup
- Field Trip Partnerships: Student-to-Student Mentoring
- What I Wish I'd Known as a New Teacher
- The Science of Fear
- Start a Reading Revolution: Flip Your Class With Blogs
- Zombie-Based Learning -- "Braaaaaaains!"
- Time to Debunk Those PBL Myths
- Travel the World From Your Classroom: Free iPad Apps for Virtual Field Trips
- Why Teaching Kindness in Schools Is Essential to Reduce Bullying
- 8 Play-Based Strategies to Engage Youth in Learning
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.