On February 17, 2015 we will be hosting Tech Talk at Mercy High School, “A day filled with real world applications for the K-12 classroom”. We expect to surpass last years attendance of 250 regional educators. In an upcoming post I will preview some of the presentation topics that will be offered. In order to keep this event very affordable ($40 for early registration), we depend on sponsors. If you or someone you know would like an exhibit table or other form of sponsorship please contact event coordinator Ann Lusch firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five-Minute Film Festival: Teaching Digital Citizenship
- What's Next for PBL?
- What Bullying Looks Like in the Digital Age and How to Prevent It
- Dyslexia in the General Education Classroom
- New Evidence: Deeper Learning Improves Student Outcomes
- Reflecting for Change, From Journaling to Blogging
- Makerspaces for Students With Special Needs
- Digital Citizenship: Developing a Culture of Trust and Transparency
- 6 Baseball-Themed Classroom Activities for the World Series
- Understanding the Causes of Dyslexia for Effective Intervention
- Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.